STEPH'S VEGAN CHICKPEA CURRY
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups chopped sweet onion
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 3 1/2 tablespoons Falcon and Flash Steph's Curry
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 cans chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup diced carrots
- 2 tablespoons sauce sauce
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- 4 cups jasmine rice for serving
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook onions until browned, Add garlic and fry until soft.
Add coconut milk and Falcon and Flash Steph's Curry. Stir until seasoning is incorporated.
Add chickpeas, carrots, and soy sauce. Bring to a boil and cook for 3-5 minutes.
Add tomatoes and lime juice. Simmer 2-3 minutes.
Serve over jasmine rice. Top with fresh cilantro and serve warm.
Photo Credit: David Chilcott