SEAWARD SEAFOOD SHRIMP SKEWERS
- 1 pound (16/20 count) raw jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- 4 pre-cooked chicken sausage links
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, additional for grill
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Falcon and Flash Seaward Seafood Blend
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 6-8 bamboo skewers (soak in 20 minutes in water to prevent burning)
- Falcon and Flash Course Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Rinse and pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Marinate shrimp, olive oil, lemon juice, and F&F Seaward Seafood for approx 15 minutes.
- Slice sausage into discs approx the same thickness as the shrimp.
- Thread 3 shrimp and 3 sausage slices on each skewer.
- Brush additional olive oil on the grill.
- Grill 2-3 minutes per side or until shrimp are opaque and cooked through.
- Finish with F&F Course Sea Salt and enjoy served immediately!