- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon Falcon and Flash Pho Sho blend
- 1 cup unsweetened green tea
- (water can be substituted)
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sriracha
- black pepper, for serving
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the green tea and rice vinegar, then stir in the Falcon and Flash Pho Sho blend.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Carefully put the eggs into the boiling water and cook for exactly 7 minutes and 5 seconds, stirring slowly for the first 90 seconds to distribute the heat evenly. While the eggs are cooking, fill a large bowl with cold water and ice. When the eggs are done, transfer them to the ice bath.
- Once the eggs are cool (and the water isn't too uncomfortably icy), peel them in the water (this will help them keep a perfect exterior). Transfer the eggs to the Pho Sho mixture and marinate in the fridge for at least 2, and up to 6, hours. Making sure that they are completely submerged. If necessary, top the eggs with a small plate to ensure submersion.
- Remove the eggs from the Pho Sho mixture. You can save the soy sauce mix for another round of eggs. The eggs will keep, refrigerated in a tightly sealed container, for up to a month.
- To serve, cut the eggs in half lengthwise and season pepper.