BOB'S BURGERS TURKEY CHEDDAR MELT
- 1/2 medium onion grated
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons Falcon and Flash Bob's Burger Blend
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
- 4 slices aged cheddar cheese
- sliced tomato
- sliced onion
- iceberg lettuce
- dill pickles
- ketchup and mustard
- Place ground turkey, onion, Worcestershire sauce, and F&F Bob's Burger Blend in a bowl. Mix together with fork.
- Shape mixture into 4 round patties approx 1/2" thick
- Heat cast iron grill pan over medium-high heat. Spray with oil or cooking spay.
- Cook patties for 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Add cheddar to each patty for the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Serve on buns with toppings of your choice.
Photo Credit: Tony Roslund