BIG BUDDHA BRUSSELS SPROUTS
- 1pound Brussels sprouts, halved and whole
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Falcon and Flash Big Buddha blend
- 4 whole cloves of garlic peeled
- Falcon and Flash Course Sea Salt to taste
- Preheat a convection oven to 425F.
- Halve a portion of the Brussels sprouts - slice lengthwise.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour Brussels sprouts onto a sheet pan and bake for 30-35 minutes until outer leaves become crisp and browned.
- Shake the pan halfway through baking to ensure even baking.
- Sprinkle with sea salt, serve immediately and enjoy!